Feeding children vegetables is not always easy! Cyril Lignac gives us a simple and quick solution: prepare homemade vegetable pancakes.
Today at RTL, Cyril Lignac gives us an offer recipe ideal for Let kids eat vegetables : of Vegetable patties. His strategy? mix up Green vegetables with some potatoes. this Quick and easy recipe This gives you crispy patties on the outside and soft inside. Even adults will fall for it accompanying Homemade!
Cyril Lignac’s Vegetable Pancake Ingredients
The advantage of vegetable pancakes is that they are available seasonally. It is up to you to choose which vegetables you put in it. Here are the ingredients needed in this recipe by Cyril Lignac:
- Some celery
- olive oil
- Cheese (Parmesan, grated Grier or St. Moret)
- bacon (optional)
You can also turn down galettes with broccoli, carrots, green beans, or sweet potatoes.
Cyril Lignac’s Phases of Vegetable Pancakes
Vegetable patties are quick and easy to make. Here are the steps to follow:
- Boil vegetables in water. Then pass them through a potato masher.
- Mix with your favorite vegetables, here Cyril Lignac chooses celery. Also add a little butter and olive oil and cheese. You can also add some bacon bits or diced ham if you like.
- Make small balls of mashed potatoes. Tap a little to get a little flat patty.
- Add a little olive oil and a knob of butter to a frying pan. Brown the patties on one side then the other. For extra crispiness, you can add a little flour before cooking the patties.
You can use them Homemade Vegetable Patties As an accompaniment to meat and fish.