It is possible to cook quickly and well. The proof with this recipe for chicken aiguillettes with sesame seeds and small vegetables: healthy, delicious and ready in 10 minutes, they are good all the way!
Lack of time, inspiration, desire… Sometimes cooking is a real challenge. The easy solution? Order your favorite meals online. If pizzas, sushi and ready-made jars are always delicious ideas, eventually you have to go back to the stove. And when you don’t want to spend hours there, you choose quick recipes, such as these chicken strips with sesame seeds and small vegetablesI prepare in a lunch box for lunches on the go.
Recipe: how to cook chicken strips with sesame and vegetables?
- 50 g of red cabbage
- 1 carrot
- 150 g Maître CoQ chicken strips
- 60 g raw basmati rice
- 1 head of fresh onion
- 1 lime
- 1 tablespoon of sesame oil
- 10 g of cashew nuts
- 1 sprig of fresh coriander
- Olive oil
- Salt pepper
- Wash the red cabbage and cut it finely using a blender or a large, sharp knife.
- Peel and grate the carrot.
- Wash and chop the spring onions.
- Rinse and chop the fresh cilantro.
- Rinse the rice and bake it in salted boiling water.
- Fry the chicken breast in a pan with a tablespoon of sesame oil, 5 minutes on each side. Add salt and pepper.
- Get your lunch box ready layering the rice, cabbage, carrots and chicken strips. Add the coarsely chopped cashew nuts, minced onion and chopped coriander. Nice book.
- Make a vinaigrette by mixing 1 tablespoon olive oil, 1 teaspoon squeezed lime juice, salt, pepper and place in a small saucepan to add to the lunch box at the last minute.