Yogurt cake is the dessert you make when you want something simple, sweet and easy to make. In his program Petits dishes balanced on TF1, Laurent Mariotte offers a refreshing recipe with red fruit, cooked using a plancha.
Laurent Marriott’s Yogurt and Red Fruit Cake
If you fancy one Curd cake Follow that recipe, revisited Laurent Marriott Divide the balance into smaller meals. In this version, the cook adds red fruits for more freshness. To prepare this dessert, you will need:
- 600 g mixed red fruits (strawberries, currants, raspberries, cherries, black currants)
- 1 cup of whole milk yogurt
- 3 eggs
- Sugar 2 jars
- 3 jars of T55 flour
- 1 jar grape seed oil
- 1 packet baking powder
- 1 pinch of salt
- 2 tablespoons liquid acacia honey
Here is the recipe for an ultra-soft curd and red fruit cake by cooking:
- Preheat your plancha to 170 degrees.
- Pour the honey into the mold of your choice.
- Add red fruit.
- Mix yogurt, sugar and eggs in a bowl.
- Add oil and mix again.
- Add a mixture of flour, baking powder and salt to your preparation.
- Mix everything.
- Pour the mixture into your mold.
Apricot Tart Recipe by Julien Doré
Laurent Marriott uses a plancha to cook his yogurt cakes
For his yogurt cake recipe, Laurent Marriott decided to use a plancha instead of an oven. Depending on the cook, the device will allow for more uniform cooking of the preparation. Easier to transport than a stove, the plancha can also be used while traveling. To cook this curd and red fruit dessert, you must:
- Place a grid on the plancha, previously preheated to 170 degrees.
- Place the mold on it.
- Turn off the grill and bake the cake for 15 minutes.
- Reduce the temperature to 150 degrees and cook for 30 to 35 minutes.
Wait until your mold is well cooled to unmold and enjoy. This yogurt cake goes great with vanilla or red fruit ice cream, an iced coffee or very hot tea.
- Cyril Lignac’s lost brioche recipe
- Lemon Meringue Pie Recipe by Philip Echebest