Croissants are a little guilty pleasure in the morning when you have time to yourself. On his Instagram account, Chef Diego Allari (Top Chef 2020) has fun reinventing a lot of good things by adding them. We share our recipe with you
We’ve already given you our tips for restoring freshness to slightly dry croissants, here’s how Delicious pimp grace To the young chef Diego Allari Who always knows how to make our mouths water His Instagram account. Starting with the whipped cream, the former Top Chef candidate moved on to her croissants Fruits, chocolates and many other delicacies. We really want to emulate it and, why not, find out New ideas for decorating our croissants.
Diego Allari: His gourmet recipe for croissants filled with chocolate and fresh fruit
For the Chocolate Croissant:
For the Mango Crescent:
- a mango
- a lime
- Coconut shavings
For the Fig and Red Fruit Croissant:
- One tablespoon of fig jam
- a fig
- A few currants
- A few blackberries
- In a bowl, mix mascarpone, liquid cream and sugar. Whip to achieve the consistency of whipping cream.
- Cut your croissant in half lengthwise and open it. With a kitchen siphon or A nozzle for whipped creamDecorate your croissant with cream.
- For the chocolate croissant, melt your chocolate and coconut oil in a saucepan. Using a fork, pour your melted chocolate over the whipped cream.
- In a pan, caramelize your hazelnuts in a little water and sugar. Add a few hazelnuts to your whipped cream. Garnish with chopped almonds.
- For the mango crescent, proceed in the same manner till step 2. Cut your mango into few cubes. Mix the rest with the juice of a lime to make a coulis that you pour over your whipped cream. Add coconut shavings for garnish.
- For fig and red fruit croissants, after step 2, spoon your fig jam onto the whipped cream. Garnish with fig slices, a few currants and blackberries.
Of course, these croissants are not healthy. But there is nothing wrong with that Have fun once in a while!