For a delicious and colorful dish, dare to serve your risotto with an oven-roasted pepper! Your taste buds and your students will love it, we promise.
If you’re tired of the traditional chili mince and stuffed tuna versions of it, how about giving this recipe a little boost? We guarantee you that with the recipe of the day, you will be so deliciously surprised! Here are stuffed peppers with risotto, a simple but original and above all very tasty preparation… Easy to recreate at home, we challenge you not to kill yourself. Spoiler alert: it’s impossible.
To make this recipe, follow the steps below:
Risotto- Stuffed Peppers
For 6 people
– 6 chilies
– 20 grams of butter
– 4 shallots
– 360 grams of risotto rice (arborio)
– White wine 20 cl
– Vegetable broth 70 cl
– 1 bouquet gurney
– 100 grams of Parmesan
– 1/2 chorizo
– 1/2 bunch chopped parsley
1. Cut off the tops of the peppers and hollow them out completely. Place them on a baking sheet and bake at 180 degrees Celsius for 20 minutes.
2. Meanwhile, brown the finely chopped shallots in the butter in a saucepan.
3. Add the rice and, when transparent, pour in the white wine. When the liquid has evaporated, pour the vegetable stock and bouquet garni.
4. Cook on low heat, stirring regularly so that the preparation does not stick to the bottom of the pan.
5. When the rice is well cooked, stir in the parmesan, chopped chorizo and chopped parsley. Mix well.
6. Garnish with roasted chilies and serve immediately.
By entering your email address, you agree to receive our newsletter