Want to try delicious American bites? Discover our easy recipe to prepare them at home!
You love to treat yourself to a good plate of nibbles when you go your favorite fast food ? We invite you to rediscover this great classic of American cuisine.
Chicken nuggets are commonly served at fast food restaurants across the country, but it’s very easy to make them at home. Their specialty? This little slightly sweet taste and their extremely crispy breading. All you have to do is make some good home fries and settle in front of a good movie.
Ingredients for Homemade Chicken Bites:
- 200 g of chicken or turkey meat
- 1 egg
- 50 g cornflakes
- 30 g breadcrumbs
- 30 g of flour
- 1 tsp red pepper
- 30 g of butter
Making Homemade Chicken Bites:
Making homemade chicken nuggets is really easy if you follow the step-by-step recipe carefully. It doesn’t require without specific processing by a culinary expert, just a little goodwill. Plus, at the end of the article, you’ll find a recipe for homemade ketchup to accompany these tender chicken bites.
- Cut the chicken into large pieces.
- Beat the egg into an omelette.
- Combine the flour and paprika in a bowl.
- Roughly mix the cornflakes to form a powder, then add the breadcrumbs.
- Prepare the 4 ramekins: the beaten egg, the flour and infusion mixture, the chicken and the breadcrumbs.
- Dip the chicken pieces in the flourin the egg and then in the crusty breadcrumbs.
- Heat a pan with the oil and fry the bites on each side.
To check for doneness, make sure the chicken is ” White ” in the core. The pink color indicates a little under-baking. To accompany your bites, whip up some delicious homemade ketchup!