That recipe that slams! This good spinach salad topped with incredible whipped cream is sure to impress your taste buds.
For a successful brunch, there is no secret recipe. For everyone’s own personal pleasure: scrambled eggs, avocado toast, pancakes, waffles… and speaking of waffles, we invite you to try a new version that is very tempting today! After great waffles Cheesy Discover spinach prepared in record time, with potatoes, zucchini and mozzarella. It’s the perfect idea to eat vegetables without realizing it and furthermore, it’s 100% vegetarian! Also dare the original broccoli waffles, they are super gourmet.
To make this recipe, follow the steps below:
Waffle recipe with spinach and whipped cream
For 4 people
For the waffles:
– 100 grams of silken tofu
– 60 grams of olive oil
– 1 pack of baking powder (11 grams)
– 250 grams of flour
– 1 pinch of Gomasio
– 100 grams of fresh baby spinach
– 25 cl almond milk
– 1 pinch of salt
For the garnish:
– 20 cl very cold soya cream
– 1 CAC of Zatar
– 24 almonds
1. In the bowl of a blender, place all the ingredients to make the waffles. Mix until a homogeneous preparation is obtained.
2. Cook in waffle iron for 3 to 4 minutes. They should be golden brown.
3. Whip the soy cream into a stiff whipped cream.
4. Spread the cream over the waffles, sprinkle with za’atar and add some nuts. Enjoy immediately.
By entering your email address, you agree to receive our newsletter