Delight yourself with this fruity and delicious recipe that is so easy to make at home. Greed will melt!
After the Express Strawberry and Pistachio Tart, dare the strawberry tiramisu to blush with delight! This homemade gourmet and super easy recipe will melt the taste buds of young and old, we guarantee. So put on your apron and quickly get behind the stove! You can enjoy this delicious dessert even if you don’t have an oven. And if you have leftover strawberries, turn them into jam to enjoy all year round! For those who love savory recipes, discover the original tiramisu with pesto and vegetables, it’s to die for…
To make this recipe, follow the steps below:
Strawberry Tiramisu Recipe
For 6 people
– 4 eggs
– Sugar 50 grams
– Mascarpone 250 grams
– Strawberries 800 grams
– 20 to 30 ladies
– 20 grams of shelled pistachios
1. Beat egg yolks with sugar until the mixture becomes white.
2. Add the mascarpone and mix well to obtain a homogeneous preparation.
3. Whip the egg whites until stiff, then gently fold in the previous preparation.
4. Mix 200g of strawberries to get a coulis. Dip the lady fingers in the coulis and place it under a plate.
5. Place the strawberries around the dish and pour the mascarpone cream. Add other pieces of strawberries and pour the rest of the cream.
6. Decorate with strawberries to form a flower. Pour the coulis between the flowers and sprinkle with chopped pistachios.
7. Refrigerate overnight then enjoy!
By entering your email address, you agree to receive our newsletter